Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Long Apron at Spicers Clovelly


On the weekend, I dined with house guests staying at Spicers Clovelly Estate.
Dear Reader I wish I had a camera with me and could show you this amazing feast as it was sublime and following is the menu for the dinner! I suggest you take your beloved up there for a naughty weekend and experience Cameron's cuisine and don't forget his cooking class at Freestyle Escape on Monday 27 September.

"The Long Apron"
TOMATO

Heirloom tomatoes, Buratta
CRABSpanner crab, crab and tofu boudin, avocado, sweet corn, basil
PROSCUITTOFratelli Gallaloni, pea mousse
SCALLOPSeared local scallop, braised duck, mango, toasted almond
BOUILLABAISSEFive minute bouillabaisse, fresh peas, garlic chives, saffron
OCEAN TROUT
Risotto of cos, glasshouse snails, Tasmanian wasabi
GIN & TONIC
RHUBARB

Goats milk, fennel jam, green tea
RASPBERRYCoconut, hazelnut, banana, cocoa

No comments: